On Monday 22nd October the Annual General Meeting was held at the Salvation Army Hall in Newbury. The following officers were elected to the Executive Committee or as Supporting Officers.
- Chair -Gemma Lowe
- Secretary – Thomas Tunney
- Vice Chair – Moz Bulbeck Reynolds
- Treasurer – Julie Wintrup
- Vice Chair Membership – Emma Fishwick
- Womens Officer – Louise Coulson
- Trade Union Liasion Officer (TULO) – Alan Rivers
- Auditors – Neale Hall / Stuart Lythgoe
A new role of Minutes Secretary was proposed and passed by the meeting and filled by Dr Liz Bell
The following supporting roles are still available for members to nominate themselves to and will continue to be advertised in AMM agendas until filled..
- Disabilities Officer
- Community Liason Officer
- Fundraising Officer
- Political Education
- Youth Officer
- Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic Officer (BAME) Officer
- LGBTQ+ Officer
- Press Officer
- Political Education Officer
- Business Liaison
- Digital Communications Officer
On behalf of the whole Executive Committee, Newbury Labour would like to thank the retiring officers for the last year and look foward to working with our new officers.
For more information about our officers go to Meet the team